To become a member see the onboarding flow. this can be done as an individual or a DAO and is the first step to any further proposal types.
If you want to join UberHaus as a DAO, there are several things you should do before submitting an official proposal to the DAO. Visit the UberHaus Forum and select “+ New Topic”.
This is where you will want to showcase what your DAO can do for UberHaus.
- Share what your DAO or community has previously worked on in the web3 space
- Tell us what your DAO can uniquely do to benefit UberHaus.
- Tell us why your DAO wants to join UberHaus
- How many Shares is your DAO pledging for?
- If your DAO is pledging for more than 500 shares, tell us why you want to do that.
- What else should we know about your DAO?
You will need to pledge in HAUS, although if your community has a token that might work as well. What are your ideas here?
Remember you can pledge a minimum of 100 HAUS
Note: If your DAO does not have the HAUS to pledge for UberHaus membership, their are additional methods of “earning” your way into UberHaus.
To find out more check out the
grants section under
If using a daihaus DAO: Before you can pledge and your DAO become a member, you’ll have to setup a Minion to manage your DAOs membership, you can setup a minion from the boost market page.
Deploy a Safe Minion v3 and give it a early execution quorum. This will allow your dao to execute on proposal voting faster and without the full voting/grace requirments of the main treasury.
The next step is for you to make a proposal to Stake Haus into the UberHaus onboarding flow, but before you can make a proposal you need to get your DAO and minion ready to work with HAUS.
- Approve HAUS in your DAO by making a “Token Proposal” and whitelisting the address by entering the token contract address in the field “Token Address”
- Send HAUS to your Minion’s Address (found just 👇)
Now your DAO and Minion are ready to go.
After this setup you can fow the proposal flow/types documentation